As posted last month, the September Imprint Canada shows in Montreal and Calgary are scheduled for the 7th and 8th and 28th and 29th respectively.
I don’t have to remind you that attending shows is an essential part of staying up to date on developments in the industry. Just to underscore that point, here are some statistics from Imprint Canada that should interest exhibitors and attendees alike:
- 95.4% of attendees reported that live events are critical to sourcing new products.
- 96.2% of attendees declared shows to be positive networking events.
- 97.1% of attendees stated that they already plan to attend the 2023 shows.
- 93.8% of attendees have buying authority within their company.
- 92.9% of attendees reported that they discovered at least one new supplier at the shows.
Mark your calendar.